Xcel career also act as a link between the potential employers (INDIAN MNC Pharmaceuticals, GLOBAL Pharma MNC’s, IT’es, Biopharma, Biotech companies, CRO -Global, CRO -Local, Site Management Organizations, Bioequivalence / Bio-Availability CRO’s, central Laboratories, Nutraceuticals market, Health Insurance Market, Research and Development, Market Research Analysis, KPO’s etc.) and job seekers to find the right candidates with the desired skills for various job positions in Clinical Data Management, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Writing, Regulatory Affairs, Market Research, Medical Coding, Healthcare Management and Pharma sales representatives.
Interested Employers can mail their requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Placement Cell at XCEL CAREER works professionally with the Industry and in coordination with the students members to place its student in each and every possible sector within the Healthcare Industry…. be it INDIAN MNC Pharmaceuticals, GLOBAL Pharma MNC’s, IT’es, Biopharma, Biotech companies, CRO (Global), CRO (Local),Site Management Organizations, Bioequivalence / Bio-Availability CRO’s, central Laboratories, Nutraceuticals market, Health Insurance Market, Research and Development, Market Research Analysis, KPO’s and many such possible sectors.
The placement cell handles all the queries, requirements and support system for the best outcome for the success of the student. It works closely and helps in enhancing the skills of the student in accordance and demands of the industry.
Providing Placement assistance to our students and finding a suitable position for them in the industry is one of our core objectives. Our placement cell helps the participants to accelerate their career in the above-mentioned sectors in following ways:
- Resume Development
- Pre – Placement Training includes Interview Q&A Preparation & Orientation
- Latest Job will be informed personally or Broadcast via TELEPHONE, SMS, MAIL, and WHATSAPP.
- Resume Broadcast to Industry Contacts and Alumni
- Networking with Industry Experts, Collaborations and Placement Coordinators
- Profile Sharing and References with our connections
- Regular mentoring through Industry Visiting Faculties
Placement terms and conditions:
- The sole purpose of this training at XCEL CAREER is to help and guide achieving a successful Career to students. And with this aim we stand with the students till they achieve this objective.
- Placement assistance will be genuinely provided to each of the candidates and then the Placements will be not being much of a challenge to those who excels in training, presentation Skills and positive attitude.
- Xcelcareer believes in promise less and deliver more IDEALOGY and hence will strive in this direction to fulfil the aspirations of the students.
- No employment or recruitment is guaranteed by xcelcareer/its associates or placement assurance for job will not be provided to influence in completion of these courses.
- Job opening details will be duly shared with the students as in when it is available within the industry and to our knowledge.
- Students will be helped with the job opportunities till the time one doesn’t get placed.
- Selection of the candidate by the company is solely based on the candidate’s skills and Interview performance.
Placement Rules for the students:
- Every student shall be eligible to participate in the Placement process provided he/she has completed all parameters to be eligible for placements.
- He/she has completed the payment dues.
- Within the time frame of interview process (from 2nd Month till the 6th Month from the date of Joining) and receiving a job offer a student can appear for as many interviews as held by the institute.
- Based on the eligibility criteria provided by the company’s job information, details will be shared with the students and the shortlisting process is entirely the desecration of the future employers.
- Encourage students to be familiar with the Healthcare job portals for the additional source of job alerts.
Disqualification from Placement Activity: The Institute expects a high level of moral, ethical and professional behaviour from all its students. Therefore, in the interest of the students and Institute, any student can be disqualified from the placement opportunity and appropriate actions can be initiated against him/her if his/her behaviour is not found befitting the institute.
- XCEL CAREER keeps its rights reserved to make changes in the Placement Policy any time as may be appropriate. The placement rules as may be modified from time to time will be binding to all students.