At XCEL CAREER believes in solving queries and bringing in more clarity to take an informative decision on a career.
1) What is Clinical Research?
A Clinical Research is a systematic study of new drugs in human subjects to generate data for discovering or verifying the Clinical, Pharmacological (including pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetic) or adverse Effects with the objective of determining safety and efficacy of the new drug.
2) Since Clinical Research deals with Drug Development Process. I’m a Life Science Graduate, am I be eligible to enter into the industry?
Yes, you are eligible. People with B.Pharmacy, M. Pharmacy, Pharm D, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.Tech(Biotech), M.Tech(Biotech), MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BMS, BPT, Nursing etc are all eligible.
3) I’m a Pharmacy graduate; can I enter into IT Industry?
Yes, very much my dear friend. You can work in IT Companies through Clinical Data Management and Pharmacovigilance Domains
and enjoy the perks like Pick up & drop CAB facility , Saturday’s and Sunday’s(weekend) off, MNC (Multi National Company) perks(benefits) like Annually ONE month paid leaves, a secure and Safe Desk job, you can go abroad for an onsite project.
4) Where is XCEL CAREER Located?
We are located in Hyderabad at Begumpet besides Chief Minister camp office.
5) What is the duration of the Course offered by Xcel career?
One and a half to three months
6) ISEPC stands for?
ISEPC stands for Industry Skill enhanced Professional Certificate course which is first of its kind Program in the Training Industry.
After extensive research & Analysis and Industry Feedback, this course is been formulated for the optimum results.
7) How much have I to spend for the course?
The fees vary from course to course. You should rest assured that the XCEL CAREER course fee is within the affordable range to justify in quality learning without compromising on your success.
6) Do I need to wait for 2.5 Months to get Placement Assistance from XCEL CAREER?
No, Your Placement Activity starts from one and half month itself.
7) Will XCEL CAREER provides accommodation for Girls?
Students join XCEL CAREER within the state as well outside the state.
Hence we assist with the nearby Hostels which are convenient in terms of location and within the budget of an individual.
8) I have done my B. Pharm and working as a Medical Representative. I want to shift the career. Can I opt for this course?
Yes, you are eligible. You can opt for this course and you will have better career options from what you have now.
9) I’m working professional; I can’t attend the classes on Weekdays. Do you have the alternate option?
Yes, of course. You can opt for course on Weekends. We have weekend batches too.
10) Do I have to pay extra for study materials?
No, your course fee covers expenses including Notes and certification as well.
10) Where does XCEL CAREER provide placement assistance?
We provide placement assistance in IT Companies / Pharmaceutical Companies and CRO’s.
11) How will be faculty at our academy?
100% Industry Experts training with live case scenarios for better understanding.
12) My husband works overseas. After doing this course, will I have equal opportunities there?
Yes, after taking up the course. You can explore the opportunities abroad based on your academic qualifications and skill sets along with couple years of experience.
13) Can I take single domain training like only Pharmacovigilance?
We don’t encourage single domain training as all domains are interlinked with each other and also if you take up single domain training you will be entitled to single career options.
14) Which are the geographic locations where I can start my career in Clinical Research Industry?
Hyderabad , Bengaluru, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi and Ahmedabad etc
15) What is the basic pay structure for fresher’s in this industry?
It completely depends on your candidature and the company. But for your understanding, it will be somewhere around 2 Lakhs – 3 Lakhs per annum.
16) Will I be getting certification after the course?
Yes, you will be getting the certification after successful completion of course.
17) My native is Hyderabad, as I ‘m fresher I’m ready for relocation but after some years I want to come back to native. Will you help again in securing a job for me?
Yes of course, we will. The association with Xcel career is lifelong. So we will also help with experienced opportunities also. Need not to worry.
18) Sir, I’m from Telugu medium background. My English communication is not very fluent, am I eligible for these jobs?
We will address your problem. In our course, we have included sessions on Communication skills, Presentation skills, Interview skills, Personality development, Resume Development and most Importantly MOCK INTERVIEWS and also special Orientation classes before any company Interviews etc.
19) Do I need to prefer the institutes which are UGC (or) AICTE approved?
AICTE accreditation is meant for technical courses and to that extent you have your degrees from AICTE/ UGC. Academies like us are meant to enhance your skills and knowledge which are already embedded in you. So go by the institutions existence, its placement record and most important the quality of training.
20) Does recommendations (or) references from any Institutes help me in securing the job?
PLACEMENT cell at XCEL CAREER tries to source out interviews from small company to MNC openings. Here in XCEL CAREER, we have 3 kinds of interview pattern for our students i.e., Scheduled Walking, Referral based Interview and General Walking.
21) Tell me about XCEL CAREER Institute?
Started by seasoned and experienced professionals from Clinical Research industry and Pharmaceutical Industry. XCEL CAREER Institute has close to 20 years of combined experience of Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare with coaching and mentoring experience.
22) Do I need to choose 3 months (or) 6 months (or) 12 months course of Course?
Very good question, as most of the institutes have a different pattern of courses for students. But here we are insisting you to go ahead with the course duration of minimum of 2 – 3 months, not more than this and not less than this so that you can be equipped enough with the knowledge and skills required to make your career success.